The community's main business district sprang up around the railroad station, which is located a short distance west of the intersection of Amboy Road and Richmond Avenue. The offices of State Senator Andrew Lanza and New York City Councilman Vincent Ignizio are also located on Richmond Avenue in the neighborhood.
· Amboy Road between Ramblewood Avenue and Retford Avenue
· Richmond Avenue between Wilson Avenue to Oakdale Street
· Eltingville Train Station (Richmond Avenue & Eltingville Boulevard)
· Bus Routes: S59, S79, and S89 (to Bayonne, NJ) and the S78
· P.S. 42 - 380 Genesee Avenue
· P.S. 55 - 54 Osborne Street
· I.S. 7 - 1270 Huguenot Ave
Points of Interest:
· South Shore YMCA - 3939 Richmond Avenue
· Young Israel of Eltingville - 374 Ridgewood Avenue
To NYC Department of Transportation:
Joe Borelli, Chief of Staff
Councilman Vincent Ignizio's Office
3944 Richmond Avenue
Staten Island, NY 10312
- Security services targeted for June.
- Staten Island Railroad to address water leakage and steam clean trestle over Richmond Avenue.
- Commercial to promote shopping in Eltingville to run on cable TV in June.